For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

4.10.2012

Goodbye to this & Hello to more!

The time has come and we have to say goodbye to this blog....we've loved blogger for the fact that it was the first blog I've started! But there comes a time when we have to end one thing in order to start something new....

Like starting a tumblr page (lgstudio.tumblr.com)

We hope to share more visuals of our process, findings, and inspirations...and more frequently!

Lately I've been bad about posting on the blog only because of how time consuming it is for me! And yes...guilty as charged, I've had my share of back posting!! :P

So I think using tumblr will be really good since it'll force me to do short & sweet updates!

But for those who likes to read more in general, we'll still continue to post on our website blog especially for times when sharing just one sentence or one photo doesn't do justice on the subject....or for when I absolutely need to ramble and share all my nonsense. :)

So...long blogger! We've had a good run!!

....and HELLO to ALL these other ways to stay connected and follow us!

Website

Blog

Tumblr

Facebook

No comments: